Fortunately, Apple TV allows you to have multiple users registered to your device at the same time (I have accounts from the UK, US and New Zealand registered on mine).
- To add a UK account to your Apple TV the first thing you need to do is create a UK Apple Account. This is completely free and takes two mins to set up.
- After you’ve created a UK account, you need to turn on your Apple TV and navigate to Settings > Users and Accounts > Add New User.
- Select Continue, then select Enter New.
- Enter your UK iTunes Apple ID and password and click Sign In.
- You’ll now be able to switch between accounts by pressing and holding the Apple TV App/Home button.
- Select your UK account and open the App Store. You’ll now be able to download BBC iPlayer for free.