Apple today announced Apple One. A service that bundles all of Apple’s subscription services in one simple plan, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and iCloud.
With a single subscription, customers can use Apple services across their favourite devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Mac.
“Apple One makes enjoying Apple subscription services easier than ever, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and iCloud,” said Eddy Cue, Apple’s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services. “With Apple One, you can access the best of Apple entertainment across all your favourite devices with one simple subscription.”
Apple One release date NZ
“Starting this spring”, customers with Apple subscriptions will be recommended the right Apple One plan for them so they can sign up with a tap from any Apple device and get even more for less.
Apple One Price NZ
- Individual includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage for NZ$23.95 inc. GST per month.
- Family includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for NZ$31.95 inc. GST per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
What do you get with Apple One in NZ?
With Apple One, customers gain access to the best in entertainment and cloud storage, including:
- Apple Music, with over 70 million songs, thousands of playlists, daily selections from the world’s best music experts, the groundbreaking Apple Music Radio, and innovative features like time-synced lyrics.
- Apple TV+, home to Apple Originals from today’s most imaginative and respected creators. Apple TV+ has already earned over 100 awards recognitions, including 18 Emmy nominations, for its originals — more than any other streaming service in its first 10 months.
- Apple Arcade, which gives players unlimited access to more than 100 incredibly fun games across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV, all with no ads or in-app purchases.
- iCloud, which keeps customers’ photos, videos, files, and more safely stored and available across their devices.